My Mission –
My Mission is to help people and their animals to:
- Understand each other better
- Be able to live, work and play together in greater harmony
- Know that all living things have a voice that needs to be heard
- Strengthen and deepen the bond between people and their animals
I am honoured and priviledged to help give a voice to the animals!
Remember – They All Have Something to Say!
My life changed forever the day a horse “spoke” to me!
Something I had previously thought was impossible, suddenly became real as earth and air
and I realized that nothing was impossible!
Every Animal Communication Session is unique both for me and my clients and it’s always interesting. Sometimes the animal’s person and I cry due to the emotional nature of the session, sometimes we laugh – but each time the miracle of talking to an animal is fresh for me! I never know what they will say and to this day they still surprise me!
Since my first animal communication experience in 1999, I have completed thousands of Animal Communication Sessions, helping people and their animals communicate and understand each other better.
I have clients in 43 US States and several other countries.
I have talked to many different animal species, including –
- Horses, Cats, Dogs, Hamsters, Rabbits, Hedgehogs.
- Cows, Goats, Sheep, Chickens, Geese.
- Rats, Mice, Parrots, Chinchillas, Guinea Pigs.
- Goldfish, Frogs, Mules, Donkeys.
- Elephants, Giraffe, Monkeys, Dolphins.
- Hermit Crabs, Birds, Lizards, Snakes, Turtles, Fish.
I haven’t found an animal I can’t talk to yet !
Meanwhile, after becoming a certified equine / canine massage therapist – I developed a successful equine massage therapy practice. I have completed over 5000 equine massage sessions.
I’ve worked with horses of many different breeds and temperaments – from Minis, to Clydesdales and nearly every discipline – from Western reining and Cow horses, to Grand Prix Dressage and Show Jumping, retired and “back-yard” horses too!
From 2011 to 2013, I was given the opportunity to write articles about my work for Paws N Read Magazine, a Colorado based animal Magazine; which sadly is no longer being published.
I offer animal communication sessions at metaphysical and holistic fairs and events in Colorado and the United Kingdom (UK).
I have also had the opportunity to give lectures about Animal Communication at metaphysical and holistic fairs and events in Colorado and the UK – these are always enthusiastically received!
I look forward to the new experiences that are ahead!
Metaphysical Training and Education –
- Certified Equine and Canine Massage Therapist, certified by Equissage in Virgina, 1998.
- Animal Communication Course with Anita Curtis, 1999.
- Intuitive Development Courses with Yanni Maniates / Life Mastery Institute, 2001 – 2006.
- Trained to Master / Instructor Level in Usui Reiki, 2004.
- Trained to Master / Intructor Level in Integrated Energy Therapy, by Stephen J. Thayer, 2006.
- Completed The Flower of Life Workshop, with facilitator Ron Sirche 2006.
- Trained to Quantum Touch Level One, 2007.
- Completed The Living in the Heart Workshop, with Drunvalo Melchizedek 2008.
- Trained in Crystal and Vibrational Healing Workshops with Joy Gardner, 2008 – 2009.
- Completed The Advanced Living in the Heart Workshop, with Drunvalo Melchizedek 2010.
Education and Training –
- Graduated with a B.Sc. in Communication from Miami University in Ohio.
- Graduated from Brevard Community College in Florida with an Asscociates Degree in Nursing.
- Worked as a Registered Nurse for 18 years.